Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Accumulating Traumatic Moments

Traumatic moments in my everyday life are classified as instances of awkwardness, my own stupidity, or both, interacting with the world around me. As a result of these interactions I, Colette, am left standing looking utterly dumb or feeling rather unintelligent. There are numerous types of traumas ranging from embarrassment, memories, and even to futile moments.

Now, this may be seeming like an unworthy blog-able topic. But for me, the amount of traumatic type moments i can recall at the end of the day is higher than average. You may be asking yourself, "is there even a tallied scientific average for classified traumatic moments?" To that i do not have an answer, except, whatever the average would be, i would place above.

Today, beginning in the bright an early morning of A block french class, I began a list on my favorite yellow notepad, titled, "Traumatic Moments and Significant Events." I quickly scratched down a good amount of memorable things from the most recent past, and beyond. I was sure to leave room at the bottom though, for the day to come was surely filled with moments waiting to happen. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment