Monday, March 16, 2009

Random ish ness

Basically, i have been fortunate enough lately to go untouched by traumatic horrors. Luck must be on my side. A new leaf has been turned over. A new road paved. Who knows why.

Anyways, that means i have been boring. So here are some random semi interesting stuffffff.

1. The other day my mom had the pile of mail in her hand. She was going through it when she pulled out two letters. Oh, look at that. One letter from Whoooopi and the other from ths.. HMM what could these be?! OH better open the smart daughters first... aHHH! Congratulations daughter, you made the deans list!!! YAY. Husband, she made the deans list! And the second letter of course, being about me...Your daughter has missed three days of school. In our school system students are only allowed seven absences and must complete a certain number of full school days. Further absences may result in a non-completion of the school year. Have a happy day. GO ME! yeah. fail. At least my mom thought my response to that was funny.. "oh! so i can still miss four more days!" hahaa. yeah.

1.5 Also, today i saw another pile of mail! And it being me birthday and all the other day, there was a late bday card! YAY more money!! I frantically opened it up!! JUST TO FIND>..... it was empty. -__-

2. I have been making new friends with people i should have already known by friend association. If that makes sense..i like new friends.

3. TENNIS started today. Oh damn. Running around the school! Really?! Damn you new construction making the distance longer. Yeah. I hate running. Never mind my lack of tennis skills, i was more worried about running around nowhere. Blah. At least it was cold enough out to swell my hands and face. Lucky me and cold enduced urticaria.

4. Today in chemistry class, the teacher called on me to answer a problem. The question was about isotopes and protons etc. Basically i got the easy part which was subtraction 23-11. I said "uhh (mumble mumble) thirrrteeeenn?" then a.. "oh wait hold on.. (me doing the math in my notebook) TWELVE." Im pretty sure i should get a medal because i made the teacher laugh. WOW. Im good.

5. UHH. im running out of things.. hmm alana found the roasting chicken!!! AHH! Who fricken knows why we couldnt find it before. Idk.

5. I just spent a week with only my sister and my mom. And now im spending this week with only my DAD. weirrrddd. hah but i did get a funny text from my mom. Shes in vegas. And so far.. she has lost six dollars. That made me laugh.

6. I keep looking over at this book on my desk. You see, i stole it. From... a random house. In hawaii. Its called Lifeguard. I like lifeguards. So i took it.

7. OMG. Im the art teachers pet. YAY. I have no idea how i did it. But i am. I got an A, and everyone else didnt. and i missed three days of school, as my letter told me. Anyways, that lady loves me.

8. OMFG it was my bday. I got an awesome new camera. I took many pictures. And I cant figure out how to get them off the camera. So thats a fail. On the other hand, i took the easiest test (permit test) of my life and totally drove around in a parking lot. The only bad part was the people in the other corner of the parking lot dealing drugs. hah. Then i drove around my street. Like twenty kajillion million billion times. It was fun. The neighbors enjoyed it too. But alana didnt. She made me take her back home and drop her off. Booo.

9. Oh yes also the other day i went babysitting. This is kind of fun partially because i get money... and partially because i get to sculpt the mind of a little child. Shes going to be just like me. I know it. Shes already a freak. And hystericall. AHhh. YAY. While i was there though i watched a movie. Twice. And speaking of movies i got the movie WANTED for my bday. Which is just basically kind of amazing. Im pretty sure i can totally slow things down with my mind just like mr. tumus. hells yeah.

10. Basically thats the end.. I will probably delete this soon because its kind of boring and not traumatic. But i felt like writing stuufffff. yeah.

1 comment:

  1. dude i thought you were going to write about former traumatic things too. you should write about the almost traumatic cake almost-dropping. er.

    mom lost 6 dollars? ahahaha. awesome.

    that baby is totally going to be just like you. she already is on her way, falling asleep no matter what the circumstances.

    please tell dad that i saw andy (judo kid) in daka and we totally had a conversation. aha. finally!

    ReplyDelete